Sole to Soul Therapies
My aim is to keep your experience as wonderful & relaxing as possible, whilst keeping both of us safe! With that in mind, I have implemented the following procedures which adhere to government and industry guidelines. Please read carefully so that you know what to expect when you come for your treatment:-
- Please wait three days following a COVID-19 vaccination before coming for an appointment.
- Only pre-booked appointments are allowed, no walk-ins.
- Please only come to your appointment if you are well. If you, or anyone in your household, is displaying any of the following symptoms, please cancel and re-arrange your appointment even if the symptoms are mild:-
- High temperature
- Loss of, or change in taste or smell.
- Please come to your appointment alone, unless accompanying a child who is booked for a treatment.
- On arrival, enter through the yellow front door, push it closed behind you and take a seat in the lobby until I collect you at your pre-booked appointment time.·
- Please remember to bring your mask and use the hand sanitiser provided. Try to keep all other belongings to a minimum.·
- I will greet you in a face mask which I will wear for the duration of your appointment.
- For Reflexology treatments I will wear a mask, but for head / face-based treatments I am also required to wear a visor.·
- I will conduct a short risk assessment before you enter the main house and will take your temperature using a non-contact thermometer. If your temperature is 38 or greater, we will re-arrange your appointment.
- I will check to make sure I have your current contact details so you can be traced if needed.·
- Toilet facilities are available if you desperately need them, but please try to go before you come!
- Additional time is allowed between each client to thoroughly clean the room, change disposable items and disinfect all hard surfaces.
- Card and cash payments are accepted. The payment terminal will be sanitised after each use
Your health is my priority in more ways than one, so if you have any questions or concerns about ANYTHING, please do not hesitate to get in touch....